- AAA Projects Fewer People Traveling the Roadways this Thanksgiving
- Park Services Municipality Cuts Speeding and Idling by 95% with Fleet Tracking
- Prepare Your Business for the Winter Weather with Fleet Tracking
- Protect Your Construction Equipment with GPS Asset Tracking Technology
- Crash Data Shows a Rise in Traffic Fatalities in 2012
All things fleet tracking – industry news and best practices
How Can a Fleet Tracking Solution Benefit Your Organization?
Posted on 09/12/2011 | 0 Comments
In the second annual NexTraq customer satisfaction survey, 68 percent of respondents cited driver behavior modification as the top benefit of a GPS fleet tracking solution. In a close second, 60 percent of respondents cited increased fleet productivity as the most important impact on their fleet operations.
Other top ranked benefits included reduced operational costs, improved customer service and increased driver safety. Respondents also gave the NexTraq Fleet Tracking solution top marks for ease of use and reliability with ROI achieved in as little as one month.
How does your GPS fleet tracking solution benefit your business?