All things fleet tracking – industry news and best practices
The 5 Best Apps to Make Your Day More Productive
Posted on 02/20/2013 by Chelsea Holmes | 0 Comments
We could all use a little help managing the seemingly thousands of things we need to accomplish on a daily basis. Here is a list of five smartphone apps that are designed to make your day run more smoothly.
- Evernote. Evernote helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. It lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders and makes it completely searchable. It’s like a limitless filing cabinet for your cell phone. Free, available for iPhone and Android.
- DropBox. Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website. Free, available for iPhone and Android.
- Clear. This is the ultimate to-do list organizer. Organize items by importance, and add categories and subcategories. The eye-friendly user interface doesn’t hurt either. $1.99, available for iPhone.
- CallFlakes. Most of the phone calls we make require some type of follow up. With CallFlakes, as soon as you end your call/text, a toolbar pops up with things you may need to do: send an email to the caller, send a text, call back, share something on social media, schedule a meeting, set a reminder or search the web. Free, available for Android.
- NexTraq Connect. Okay, okay – don’t hate us for a little self-promotion. Our recently-released app will improve business productivity by allowing you and your field employees to stay connected without all the annoying phone tag. Send/receive jobs and job statuses, clock in and out to track payroll hours, record vehicle maintenance needs and more! Free to download (must be a NexTraq customer to use), available for iPhone and Android.