All things fleet tracking – industry news and best practices
What Your Drivers Need to Know About Fleet Tracking
Posted on 10/04/2013 by AKilgore | 0 Comments
Explaining to your employees that you’re implementing a GPS fleet tracking solution can be a difficult task—especially when not all of your employees are on board. “It’s too big brother,” one employee might say or “This is a loss of trust.” But among the concerns, resistance and threats to quit “if a fleet tracking device is installed in my vehicle,” your drivers actually have a lot to gain from a fleet tracking solution.
But how do you convince your drivers that GPS vehicle tracking technology can help not just your business, but them too? You provide them with the benefits. Here are 6 of the top fleet tracking benefits that your drivers need to know:
1. It ensures safety and compliance for both your business and the employees.
2. It helps your business keep up with vehicle maintenance, keeping your drivers and vehicles safe on the road.
3. It enables your business to quickly recover any lost or stolen assets.
4. It boosts customer relations.
5. It protects your drivers against complaints or false claims.
6. It offers multiple benefits that can help increase profitability. When your business is thriving, that provides job security to your employees.