All things fleet tracking – industry news and best practices
Why Will You Love Fleet Tracking? Let’s Count the Reasons
Posted on 10/11/2013 by AKilgore | 0 Comments
GPS Fleet Tracking—not many love the idea. And by many, it’s usually the employees who are being tracked. Why? Well, let me ask you this, would you want to be tracked? Before you get discouraged and begin counting the reasons why your business shouldn’t start using the technology, have you ever thought about the reasons why your business should?
You’d be surprised by how many businesses and employees start using a GPS fleet tracking solution and actually love it. With the benefits the solution brings to companies and its employees, why wouldn’t they?
To shed some light on fleet management solutions, we decided to compile all the reasons why you will love a fleet tracking solution. Here are the top 5:
1. With dispatching capabilities, you’ll be able to improve employee productivity and customer service, increasing your revenue. Happy customers mean more business!
2. With the ability to validate payroll hours, you’ll be able to decrease your labor costs. Wave goodbye to long lunches and unauthorized trips.
3. Routing technology will provide your drivers with efficient routes, lowering your fuel costs and idle times. With gas prices on the rise, why wouldn’t you want to save at the pump?
4. When you use reporting and alerts capabilities, you can manage safety and compliance and ensure all of your drivers are practicing safe driving habits.
5. Maintenance reports will help you keep up with your vehicle’s maintenance and ensure that your vehicles are running smoothly. Taking a proactive approach to vehicle maintenance will save you money in the long run.