What does your business do to ensure driver safety?
NexTraq’s Driver Safety Scorecard Report helps companies proactively ensure that driver and fleet safety is a priority. It identifies aggressive driving behaviors such as speeding, harsh braking, harsh acceleration and sudden cornering and ranks drivers based on their performance on these key behaviors. This improves visibility into how employees drive and helps pinpoint drivers that are in need of coaching and improvement.
- Increase driver safety
- Reduce the number of driving-related incidents
- Save on fuel by reducing aggressive driving
- Preserve your business’ reputation
Keep your team
focused on the road.
Remove distractions. Avoid temptation. NexTraq® DriveGuard®, powered by Cellcontrol, is an award-winning technology that uses a non-pairing Bluetooth Trigger Unit coupled with a mobile application to prevent talking, texting, email and surfing while driving.
- Maintain company policies concerning mobile device use in vehicles
- Ensure driver safety and reduce at-fault accident rates
- Improve brand image and company reputation
Take a minute and see how NexTraq can help your business.
.Read the transcript
Be Serious About Safety
Did you know that 28% of distracted driving accidents are caused by mobile devices? How about that you are 23x more likely to have an accident while driving and using your phone? Or that there are 448,000 deaths or injuries caused each year by distracted driving?
Let’s face it – distracted driving is serious and can be an expensive problem for fleets. Luckily, there’s a simple solution.
NexTraq® DriveGuard™ is powered by Cellcontrol, an award-winning technology that eliminates the temptation to talk, text, email and surf the web while driving. With DriveGuard, you can choose the program that best suits your company to keep you and your employees safe on the road.
And not only that, no Bluetooth pairing is required so devices are protected automatically, without the need for driver interaction.
How it works is simple:
- First, choose the policy that best suits your company’s needs. For example, you may want to allow phone calls but disable web browsing.
- Next, plug in the device and download the app to all mobile devices you want to block (phones, laptops, tablets, etc.)
- That’s it! You’re now automatically enforcing your company policy for use on mobile devices while driving.
And now you’re ready to hit the road. Keep your employees and your company safe with NexTraq’s Distracted Driving Solution.