ELD Compliance with NexTraq® Elogs
With the ELD mandate now in full effect, safety and compliance are vital to your business—now more than ever before.
NexTraq® Elogs provides an integrated driver monitoring system to help businesses easily manage driver hours and inspections for FMCSA compliance. With this automated solution, drivers no longer have to manually record their hours and keep track of paper logs, helping them save time so they can be more productive.
- Keep data secure with an in-cab, ruggedized tablet solution.
- Easily record inspection data with an integrated electronic DVIR.
- Collect movement, speed and odometer readings and more from the ECM.
- Take advantage of the NexTraq Fleet Tracking solution with added compliance functionality.
Benefits of NexTraq Elogs
- Meets federal ELD mandate requirements.
- Eliminates paper logs and streamlines compliance.
- Accurately track driver hours of service (HOS), record of duty status (RODS), and driver vehicle inspection data (DVIR).
Dedicated ELD Prevents Distractions
The NexTraq Elogs tablet can only be used as an ELD. This helps prevent driver distraction and lost productivity due to unauthorized use of company-issued tablets. Real-time visual graphics notify drivers of remaining drive time with audio alert notification.
Hardwired for Reliability, Tamper-Proof Performance
NexTraq Elogs is hardwired to your vehicle. That means it’s reliable while also preventing tampering by malicious users. NexTraq Elogs is also fully integrated with the award winning NexTraq Fleet Management Solution.
- Integrated HOS portal with the NexTraq web application to manage all fleet operations from one screen.
- Control fuel spend with free fuel card integration and comprehensive fuel management solution.
- Enhanced visibility of real-time location of mobile workers and improve productivity.