Locating oil is tough enough.
It’s a big gamble and it’s expensive, but when an oil field delivers, the payoff can be immense. With your up-front investments in drilling rigs, trucks, manpower, pumpjacks, GIS mapping and seismic imagery, you need to protect and leverage these assets even when they are hundreds of miles away. It’s simply the nature of the business.
You plan every play to the most granular detail, but do you really know what happens out in the field on a day-to-day basis? With a GPS fleet tracking solution tied into your operations, you can manage your investments even at the most remote locations. So no matter where they are, you’ve got minute-by-minute details of what is happening and when, 24/7.
NexTraq is an expert at tracking assets remotely to ensure your play stays on course. Whether it’s monitoring refueling activity or directing someone to a specific lat and long, NexTraq gives you the ability to track and trace every aspect of your fleet operations.
With NexTraq, you can:
- Use our map layering technology to more accurately pinpoint a location or truck
- Find the closest refueling vehicle in the field with Fleet Dispatch
- Use remote fueling sensors to inform you when refueling trucks are active and which of your trucks are local
- Track your fixed and mobile assets to ensure security
- Use posted speed alerts to monitor driver safety
Read how fleet tracking can benefit your plays in a recent article in PB Oil & Gas magazine.