There’s been a lot of panic about the new ELD rule.
NexTraq wants to make sure you have the information you need to make the right decision for your company.
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), you need ELDs if you or your drivers meet certain criteria, including:
- Your drivers are required to keep Record of Duty Status (RODS) for more than eight days in a 30-day period.
- You currently use automatic on-board recording devices (AOBRDs).
- You don’t engage in driveaway/towaway work.
- Your vehicles were manufactured after the year 2000.
If you think you need ELDs, no worries: NexTraq customers can easily upgrade to NexTraq Elogs:
- Record of Duty Status (RODS)
- Hours of Service (HOS)
- Electronic Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
- And more …
Start getting your fleet ELD compliant. Click here