Buses, taxis, shuttles, mobility vans.
The transportation industry is the lifeblood of every community, an indispensable part of many people’s lives. But the needs are always the same—drive safely, be on time, comply with regulations, reduce fuel spending, improve routing and simplify data analysis. NexTraq has fleet management solutions to help with all of these needs.
Take the worry out of managing inspections and driver hours for FMCSA compliance with the Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) mandate. NexTraq® Elogs is an automated, integrated monitoring system that eliminates manual entry, collecting data electronically and securely:
- Complies with federal ELD mandate.
- Streamlines data gathering and management.
- Tracks driver hours of service (HOS), record of duty status (RODS) and driver-vehicle inspection report (DVIR).
Controlling fuel spending.
Fuel consumption is a significant cost for your business. Tracking, monitoring, and analyzing it can help you eliminate waste, increase efficiency and control spending. The integration of your fuel purchasing data is free for NexTraq customers. By consolidating this data with fleet vehicle information, you can make better decisions about fuel spending and identify ways to reduce it wherever possible.
NexTraq’s Job Schedule Board lets you see all your jobs, all in one place. Along with route optimization, mapping and vehicle tracking, it allows you to respond to any situation more effectively when you have the information you need at your fingertips:
- Reroute drivers easily when you can see traffic and weather issues, reducing delays and idling time, saving you time and money.
- Get satellite and terrain images to help your drivers know what to expect on the road ahead.
- Be more accurate when relaying ETA to those waiting for a pickup or delivery.
Making metrics manageable.
For effective fleet management, you need not only good, solid data, but also an easy, efficient way to analyze it for the insights that can optimize your operations. NexTraq has the reporting and metrics to do just that:
- Subscribe to reports and get exactly what you need—by vehicle, group, or the whole fleet—delivered to your email.
- Find out how you measure up to your fleet performance goals and see where you can make improvements.
- Take advantage of our Pick-Up/Drop-Off sensors for public transportation businesses and maintain a record of pick-up and drop-off times and locations.