Delivery, pickups, farm-to-table, temperature monitoring.
When you transport perishable foods and beverages, saving hours or even minutes on the delivery can be the difference between a great success and a costly mistake. Speed makes all the difference for your business. NexTraq offers fleet management solutions than can expedite deliveries and minimize downtime.
Make planning and scheduling easier when you can see all your jobs in a single view with NexTraq’s Job Schedule Board. And avoid the problems that can slow you down when you have better routing, vehicle tracking and temperature-monitoring capabilities:
- See traffic and weather conditions and redirect drivers as conditions change to the most efficient routes.
- Enjoy the flexibility that real-time job updates offer when addressing potential delays.
- Improve the accuracy of your ETA forecasts with the help of NexTraq® Fleet DispatchTM, making adjustments as needed.
- Trust our sensors to monitor temperatures to ensure the quality and safety of perishable products.
When you and your drivers are on the go and on the job, you can also access needed information with our mobile apps—NexTraq® ViewTM and NexTraq® ConnectTM—via smartphone or tablet.
Expect the unexpected.
You also can lose time when vehicles have unexpected repairs, your drivers have unexpected tickets, or you’re subject to unexpected penalties. We have solutions that can help you avoid these surprises and keep you informed, on schedule and in compliance:
- Minimize the chances of out-of-commission vehicles when you receive NexTraq® Engine Diagnostics and the NexTraq® Vehicle Maintenance Module maintenance alerts.
- Know the driving habits of your teams and correct behaviors that can risk safety and delays with NexTraq® Driver Safety Scorecard, and Online Driver Training.
- Comply with the federal Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) mandate through NexTraq® Elogs and make sure the hours drivers are on the road are safe and within acceptable limits.