A new look for NexTraq mobile apps!
The next time you update NexTraq® Connect™ and NexTraq® View™ you’ll notice we’ve made a few upgrades.
These changes are the next step in updating the look and feel of NexTraq services.
- New launcher icons to access the apps from the home screen
- A cleaner, more modern look
- New fonts and icons used throughout the apps
- Dark mode now available for Android (iOS dark mode coming soon)
Dispatch Customer? Custom Job Statuses are here!
Also included in this latest update is an important upgrade for NexTraq Dispatch subscribers. Managers can now create Custom Job Statuses. This helps to add even more detail to your workflow.
To set up Custom Job Statuses, login to the NexTraq Customer Portal, then follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Admin tab
- Select Custom Job Statuses under Jobs
- Create your custom job status
Want to learn more about NexTraq Dispatch?
Learn why NexTraq Dispatch is quickly becoming one of our more popular services.
Find out more by clicking SCHEDULE DEMO below.