NexTraq has the tools and technology you need to get the most out of your drivers, fleet, and assets.
When you work in an industry in which you own or operate a fleet, it is crucial that you partner with a fleet tracking company to streamline your workflow and optimize your revenue.
Whether you need assistance monitoring and coaching your drivers, decreasing costs, or enhancing operations, working with a fleet tracking company can help you improve driver safety, boost productivity, strengthen customer relationships, and increase profits.
NexTraq®—a MICHELIN® group company — provides fleet and asset tracking solutions that are tailored to meet and exceed the needs of your business.
Monitor Driving Behaviors to Mitigate Distracted Driving
With the popularity of handheld devices, fleet managers continually face challenges related to driver safety. That is why you must invest in reliable vehicle tracking systems to protect your business from the risks associated with distracted driving.
Distracted driving comes in many forms: smartphone use, eating or drinking, or smoking while operating a vehicle. Since your employees spend long periods on the road, they may be tempted to multi-task—engaging in activities that reduce focus.
In addition to causing accidents that endanger other drivers, distracted driving also poses significant risks for fleet companies. By implementing fleet tracking technology, you can protect your business by monitoring and managing employee driving behaviors.
Coach Drivers to Encourage Safer Habits on the Road
Utilizing fleet tracking software enables you to effectively coach your drivers and encourage safer habits on the road.
With a tracking system in place, you will receive real-time alerts when aggressive driving behaviors are detected—speeding, harsh acceleration, braking, cornering, and other unsafe driving habits. You’ll know when a driver needs coaching on safer driving practices to prevent accidents before they occur.
Not only will fleet tracking software help you identify problematic driving behaviors, but it will also improve fuel efficiency, reduce maintenance costs, and potentially lower your insurance premiums.
How can you work with a fleet tracking company to coach your company’s drivers?
When coaching your drivers, it’s best to have accurate, indisputable reporting and metrics that show the specific behavior, details, and location of the incident to identify areas of improvement.
With the NexTraq fleet tracking system, your data is timely, accurate, and objective. You won’t have to depend on second-hand accounts of driver behavior, which could lead to incorrect conclusions, unfair treatment, and lowered morale among your drivers.
Decrease Company Costs
By implementing fleet tracking technology, you can reduce your costs by monitoring how your drivers operate their vehicles and any road conditions that may contribute to an incident.
In the event of a fraudulent claim, video footage can help show that your driver—and your company—was not at fault.
With a fleet tracking system, you can:
- Monitor and correct speeding and other unsafe driving habits.
- Create a safer work environment for employees.
- Protect your company and drivers from false allegations.
- Reduce insurance costs.
Fleet tracking systems can support and enhance your operations in several areas, helping you optimize workflow and performance:
- Identifying risky driving habits; alert and coach drivers for improved safety.
- Enhance dispatching and routing efficiency with real-time location.
- Gain visibility into asset utilization, allowing you to make better operational decisions.
- Improve customer service by providing transit information to customers.
- Monitor and correct driving behaviors such as harsh acceleration, braking, aggressive cornering, and speeding.
- Reduce fuel costs.
- Manage maintenance with automatic alerts for upcoming services and preventive repairs.
Beyond Fleet Tracking: Introducing NexTraq Fleet Defender
NexTraq Fleet Defender is an in-vehicle camera system that live streams, captures, and stores driver- and road-facing high-definition video. This innovative system provides peace of mind by monitoring what happened before, during, and after a collision or other event.
With NexTraq Fleet Defender, you can:
- View events while in progress or later from recorded video.
- Listen to live audio from events or recordings.
- Stream live feed from the camera directly to your NexTraq web portal.
- Understand the factors that contributed to an accident or event.
- Receive GPS information about where unsafe driving occurred.
- Gain insight into driver behavior.
NexTraq Fleet Defender allows you to:
- Maximize safety for your drivers and others on the road with instant feedback about their driving habits. If an employee is driving aggressively, they’ll receive an audible in-cab alert telling them to correct their behavior.
- Capture footage of incidents—potentially reducing fraudulent claims and complaints from the public.
Partner with NexTraq® Today
NexTraq has the tools and technology you need to get the most out of your drivers, fleet, and assets. And with NexTraq Fleet Defender, you will receive real-time valuable insights into what’s happening in your vehicles and on the road so you can efficiently manage your fleet.
Contact NexTraq today or schedule a demo to learn how you can best measure, manage, and improve your fleet operations.